REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, August 18, 2022

August , August, August

Junior Rodeo and sunflowers; that's August for me!  Our 13-year-old great-niece is active in junior rodeo events...Central Oregon, Southern Oregon, Nevada, and multiple NE Oregon sites.  I finally bought a telephoto lens that I've wanted for a few years so I can record rodeo activities.  Goat tying and barrel racing are Kennedy's two strongest events. 

This is also the month of sunflower crops blooming in the Grande Ronde Valley. Sunflower crops are rotated, so it's always fun to drive and find the fields that are blooming this particular year.  Although our extended daily temperatures are in the high 90's and 100+, it's almost Fall, y'all!










 





1 comment:

Bill said...

I love the shots of her riding--- Perfect!!