REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday's Lovely Photo x 3

The Lovely Photo opportunity for this Wednesday led me to some shots I took in a new little gift shop in our town. Lori, the owner, who is also a gifted photographer,  has a wonderful eye for detail and for the delightful.     It's so rare for this seemingly dying town to see anything new in the business section, so this shop is special  It's flooded with light because the windows have southern exposure, and the items inside are wonderful.   I took my camera and asked if I could spend some time.  (I bought one of her framed prints, too!)


4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Very nice - I love the first one.

Katie said...

That definitely seems like it is a bright and cheery store! I love that first shot!

Anonymous said...

Great photos, I really like the look of the first one.

Margaret said...

Wow - great idea - there is a decor place just down the road from me. If I ever get in a bind with my 365/day challenge, I'll keep it in mind. You captured some charming images.