REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, February 27, 2011

9/52

It's so interesting to visit the Flickr photostream for Darcy's P52 Challenge.  I love seeing what choice people have made for their one photo post of the week.   In my own case, each week I'm trying to choose something 'meaningful,' and my snow boots are definitely meaningful this winter!   They come up to my knees, they are waterproof, and they are warm.  They have good traction, as well.   Although the snow really should be rare this time of year, it started snowing again  this morning.  I wore my boots to church....with a skirt!

2 comments:

Rosie Grey said...

I love this shot, Evelyn! Those boots look really warm! Hope that was the last of snow for you!

Lisa Gordon said...

It truly has been a tough winter, and it feels like Old Man Winter will never leave :-(
Love this shot!