REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, March 18, 2011

Beautiful iPhone photos .....but not mine

These beautiful tulip photos were taken with an iPhone by my son in New York.  The pink tulips were in the window of the tiny restroom of the Five Leaves restaurant in Brooklyn, where he is chef de cuisine.  The orange tulips are ones he gave to his girlfriend, whose favorite flower just happens to be the tulip!        I'm really impressed with his 'camera eye' and the iPhone photo quality. I'm linking up with Courtney's iPhoneography.




5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Gorgeous! His phone does a GREAT job (and of course, his "eye" is fantastic indeed!

Courtney said...

Wow, these are beautiful! So glad you linked up Evelyn!

Rosie Grey said...

That's really amazing what a little phone's camera can produce! And such wonderful tulips - love!!!

Unknown said...

These are great! I love that your son took them too. He certainly has an eye for photography.

Gail Dixon said...

Beautiful! The red tulips look like what I was trying to have identified on my blog. I thought it was some type of lily.