REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, May 9, 2011

A bright Texture Twist

My Weekend Texture Twist entry is late this week; my weekend was full.   Unlike the muted, soft texture results we usually strive for, I ended up with a rather bright one.  The white lily in my Mother's Day bouquet seems to shine, even with layers of textures.  I achieved this effect with two layers of Morning Mist, Enchanted, and a Champagne overlay.    All textures and overlays are from Kristy at Life-n-Reflections. You can always visit to see her classy creations.

AFTER

BEFORE the textures

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So lovely bouquet Evelyn, hope you did have a blast day:)

EG CameraGirl said...

The texture makes a beautiful difference to the original photo. I really like what you've done.

Nancy said...

The textures give this photo a nostalgic feel. Very pretty. :)

Unknown said...

I love the warmth the textures added. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!
Thanks for sharing with us at the Texture Twist!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I am not sure which I like more before or after. The textures definitely change the image. Both are beautiful though!

Linda said...

gorgeous texture work!!