REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Photo of the Week

I'm participating in a Flickr group Project52, and this is is my photo for Week 32.  Generally, I don't post my Project52 images on my blog, but since I'm almost two weeks behind on blogging, I decided to do something different!   The photo was edited in RadLab, Topaz Adjust, and the border is from Perfect Effects 3.    (Although I'm more than a week late, I'm also joining Susannah Conway's annual August Break--see button in side bar.)


10 comments:

alissa apel said...

I love the color and visual textures.

Renae said...

Wow that's pretty! My mom loved the dusty pink color. She would be raving about this picture, I guarantee.

TexWisGirl said...

very nice!

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Love that beveled edge look and the comp with the flowers poking through the fence. Really cool edit!

Amy Burzese said...

Looks great! I like the processing.

Amy Burzese said...

Looks great. I like the processing.

knitalatte said...

The border really is beautiful. Love the processing of your photograph.

Candy C. said...

I like it very much! The border gives the impression of leaded glass! :)

bailey-road.com said...

Lovely color!

Daryl said...

lovely