Friday, June 21, 2013
Random 5 Friday
Nancy's Random 5 Friday and I'm joining in again.
1. It's been raining this week, unusual for this late in June. 1 3/8 inches in 18 hours two days ago and it has started again today.
2. Last week I admitted that I don't have an external hard drive to protect my photos. I now have a 4TB drive! You can see it in my Instagram photos in the blog sidebar. (It's still in the shrink-wrapped box, though.)
3. Two mornings this past week, I was up at 6 with my camera--- photographing business fronts (without cars) for Chamber of Commerce assignments.
4. I've signed up for a workshop next week that teaches how to use social media to market a business or event. (That's my job with our local Chamber.)
5. My husband and three friends just left on a golfing weekend---5 hours away. I actually enjoy the time alone and plan to do some crafting.