1. Our two sons and future-daughter-in-law spent a long weekend with us last week; it was wonderful. The son who is a chef in Brooklyn prepared a 4-course meal as our late anniversary present. In my inadequate kitchen!
2. The younger son hooked up my 4TB external hard drive,
and it's hopefully protecting all my photos and documents.
3. Summer weather is in full swing with 90+-degree days, but wonderfully cool nights that are 30-40 degrees cooler.
4. I used three cameras this morning; keeping the memory cards straight requires thinking. I've also pulled my old Pentax DSLR out of mothballs and put it back into service, so I'm a memory card short. (Actually, I have 8 cameras of various sizes and types)
5. Inspired by Nancy's photos of the single blossom in a tiny glass
dish, I clipped one of only two blossoms on my hardy hydrangea bush to photograph in a glass bottle. I'm hoping there will be more hydrangea blossoms ... the foliage is beautiful.
|Nancy's "Jo" texture|