It's Friday...again! When I taught school, I was well aware of what day it was, but not so much anymore! I tend to "lose" days now and then, too. But it's Friday and it's time for Nancy's Random 5 Friday. (She has the funniest-looking cardinal peeking around a feeder.)
1. We had a wedding in our family and we now have a beautiful daughter-in-law. (I'm the only one who isn't smiling in this photo....and I have no idea why. My face was twitching from smiling that day.) Those are our two sons standing on either side of my husband and me, but they aren't really that much taller than we are--except the tall one IS about 6'3".
2. I DID finish the 125 thank-you cards for the newlyweds, complete with stamping, diecuts, and washi tape.
3. I DID find something to wear, a week before the big day, as you can see in the photo.
4. This summer's heat is wearing on me, even though I love summer weather. We're hot and dry and dry and hot.
5. I've started walking outside again, but am having to experiment with different lifts in my right shoe--the side of my hip replacement two years ago that left me with one leg shorter than the other.