REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 13 of Project 52

While looking for a subject for this week's photo, I rediscovered this book of text and photographs, a gift to me many years ago from a young woman who student-taught in my high school English classes that year. There's a thank you card tucked in the book, and it mentions that she chose this book because "I know you like photography."  This is my choice for the thirteenth week of Kent Weakley's Project 52 and Sweet Shot Tuesday.  


Edited with PicMonkey and a free texture from Isabella Lafrance


3 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

Beautiful shot!!! :)

http://pienilintu.blogspot.fi/

Gail Dixon said...

What a lovely gift and so lovingly photographed. :)

Lisa Gordon said...

A special book for a special lady.
How fortunate you are to have this, Evelyn, and this is a lovely photograph.