REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

In the Hills

It's been "forever" since I've linked up with Madge's Rurality Blog Hop, but I've been doing some "rural" things lately.  :-)  Actually, I live in a rural area but only recently have I been photographing "rural" scenes, and that's because the beauty of late spring in this part of the country is so wonderful.  Over Memorial Day weekend, my husband and I made two drives into the hills/mountains near our home.   It's all so green and fresh, with wildflowers in abundance.  Once the heat sets in, things will dry up fairly quickly.  Until then, scenes like this tree and pond are so inviting.






 

7 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

ohhh

very pretty

Bettey said...

What a pretty spot! Love that quiet pond :)

Gail Dixon said...

You live in such a beautiful part of the country. Your photos are amazing.

Ida said...

Beautiful! Love that field of flowers. Oh and the Lupine's and Indian Paintbrush are stunning together.

Michelle said...

Very nice. That first shot makes me want to pull up a chair and waste the afternoon reading a book.

Lisa Gordon said...

What beautiful scenes these are, Evelyn!
You indeed do live in a wonderful part of the country.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I love all the different flowers !