REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 32 of Project 52


When I select a photo for P52 each week, I try to choose images that are representative of the week, or at least the time of year.  My black-eyed Susans and coneflowers grow in a narrow flower bed along a fence in our yard.  They are the colorful highlight of summer around my house.  Sometimes, the plants sneak through the links in the fence toward the morning sun.  Joining with Kent Weakley's Project 52 and Sweet Shot Tuesday. 







4 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Such simple beauty...and I love the processing.

Kmcblackburn said...

Nothing evokes summer more to me than a bevy of black-eyed Susans!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot of these Black-eyed Susans!

Lisa Gordon said...

I just love the color in this!
Out Black-Eyed Susans are blooming now too.