REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Be Still #3 and counting...

Finally, I put together a background I like, and the results are ones I like, as well.  The "assignment" this week in the "Be Still" course deals with backgrounds--gathering and organizing and then using them.  I'm happy with my first session.  I moved a folding table to our back porch, added some reclaimed wood from my brother-in-law's shop, and then played with pink tulips and some containers I bought at the same time as the tulips. (More tries in the next few days!)

Texture added

My favorite of the three


5 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

love the textures, how the pink blends into the setting

Beverly said...

Oh, Evelyn, these are simply stunning!! I LOVE the old gray wood, the angle, and the soft pink draping tulips! Beautiful!!

Lisa Gordon said...

Just beautiful, Evelyn!
The second one is my favorite.
Such a wonderful composition.

Anonymous said...

The second is my favorite too. Lovely work.

Gail Dixon said...

They are all beautiful, but the bright exposure of the last shot gets my vote. It looks vintage, but the brightness makes it look fresh. Just my .02 cents. :)