REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, May 11, 2015

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday #19

This morning, I told myself that I didn't have a photo for this week's P52...I had lots of photos, but most were of flowers, and I want something different.  After all, this image is going into my annual P52 photo book at the end of the year.  I don't want 90 percent floral images.   So, I grabbed my camera, attached the 50-250mm lens and picked up the hot pink messenger bag I use for my camera gear, and got into our pickup.  (Once I get out of town, it's most likely that I'll end up on gravel roads.)  Half a block from the house, I saw this newly painted shed...but the new green shoots on the pruned shrubs growing between the wire fence and the building caught my eye.  That great contrast.   I backed up the pickup, rolled down the passenger side window, and aimed my camera  at the color. Someone had spray-painted the little structure...  including the wire fence and the branches of those pruned shrubs.  This is my choice for Kent Weakley's P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday #19. 


(Click on photo for larger view)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool image.