REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, September 28, 2015

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday #39

Another year is winding down...I always feel that when obvious signs of fall are everywhere.  One thing I've discovered in the years I've been serious about my photography is that there is great beauty in the death and decay of plants and structures.  Such is certainly the case with the giant sunflowers which bloomed so beautifully in a corner of my back yard.  Now they exhibit a different kind of beauty, one I've chosen to share on Kent Weakley's P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday.



3 comments:

NCSue said...

That's beautiful.
I think it's great how sometimes something quite ordinary and simple can be transformed to something interesting and even complex when seen through the lens.
Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/09/shake-those-tail-feathers.html

Nancy said...

You are so right about beauty in all stages of nature. I never really appreciated this until I became interested in taking pictures of things other than family. You've shared a very interesting stage of the sunflower that shows beauty even in death.....

Ida said...

That is stunning. I really like this image a lot.