REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, February 15, 2016

The Boring Part of the Year

When the snow melts...a month earlier than it should...the landscape in the valley areas is really drab! There is a lot of tan and brown.  This image is one I photographed on a drive through a wildlife refuge 25 miles from home.  The wildlife that hang out here tend to be the large bird type:  we saw two pairs of geese on the ground and two bald eagles high in trees too far away for even the long lens.  I need a change of scenery!



3 comments:

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

It's warm in Southeast Texas ... at least for this week. Come on down!

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

I love your tangled reflections. Your eye sought and found beauty.

Unknown said...

Oh, I do know the tan and gray and brown this year. Way too little snow, and way too much drab. No lack of cold though. :-(

I really love this photo, Evelyn. I think that pretty blue is a wonderful compliment to the browns and golds.