REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Clark's Creek Road

Early evening in spring is wonderful...and there's nothing I like better on such an evening than to take a drive on one of the many country roads leading from our little town.  The closest to our back door is Clark's Creek Road. It wanders several miles east, but we cut it short. Of course, along the way, I photographed things that appealed to me.

Clark's Creek Road
(I've already ordered two canvases of this image.)
Clark's Creek
Wild lupine and wild geranium
One of my favorite old gates beside the road
Apple blossoms 



4 comments:

sherewin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.