REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, March 18, 2019

Week #11 P52

As I've said before, I love winter landscapes, but I'm collecting too many snow-covered trees and snow-covered mountains and valleys.  However an early morning recent quick drive only a few miles from home resulted in some really icy images.  I can't decide between my two favorite ones, so I'll post both.  When I have my photobook printed at the end of the year, I will choose---or just print both!  By next week, I plan to have a photo from the west side of the state, where we'll be visiting our only grandchild (and her parents, of course!) for a few days.

The top one features frost-covered sprinkler wheel lines. The frost looks like sugar.

The second photo is of elk tracks wandering through one field ...and across a road into the field beyond.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

The frost on those tires is rather magical.

Bill said...

That banner picture at the top is one of finest winter pictures I've seen. Fantastic!

Barb said...

I like both photos. My eye really follows the tracks.