REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, September 5, 2010

"The Sunday Creative"

Madeline Bea Photography....aka Maegan Beishline...(or vice versa)....has a wonderful challenge---or inspiration, actually---on her blog each week.  It's called "The Sunday Creative," and is a prompt for a creative challenge.  This week--my first time to participate--the prompt is "Timeworn."   I've chosen a photograph of an old red pickup that sits near an elk farm in the Blue Mountains of NE Oregon.
(camera:  Pentax istDS)

6 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

love this old truck! a beautiful photo, congrats for starting a new blog, I can barely keep up with one!I look forward to seeing more!

Justine said...

I love this, it just is 'American' to me - I live in England! a great shot

helena said...

love it - wonderful oclour combination and the truck somehow looks as it it grew there

Marji said...

Great photo for the prompt!

Jan said...

oh my goodness this rocks in so many ways!!!
I LOVE it!

Maegan Beishline said...

What a great old truck!