REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Frozen" is definitely in my vocabulary this week!

"Sunday Creative" is back on Maegan's blog, and "Frozen" is the theme this week.  We got snow before Thanksgiving and below-zero temperatures; last week, we had blizzard conditions for several hours and our little town is piled with chunks of frozen snow.   The frozen footprint was beside my car when we left for church this morning, and I just happened to have my little pocket camera.   ;-)


11 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

Love it. It is so clear and vivid!!

Sara Chapman said...

Oooh, that looks COLD! And I love the pretty asters or whatever they are below. Lovely shots.

Ms. Becky said...

I love the footprint shot. very cool. D'oh!
I think snow must have swept just about the whole nation this weekend, as we have about 4 inches here in WI too. I'm liking it very much. I love the texture in your photos.

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

I am not yet missing the snow....although it is is cold in Dallas.. Love that foot print shot....

Lou Belcher said...

Those photos bring back memories ... especially of shovels. Great photos.

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh wow - those photos make me cold! Great shots.

elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment on my post today. Stay warm my friend!
Elizabeth
http://www.justfollowingjesus.com

SouthernSass said...

Looks very cold and frozen! Stay warm!

Rosie Grey said...

Frozen indeed!! Hope you are all warm and well!

Lisa Gordon said...

What a beautiful blog you have! Thank you for your comment. That is how I found you here, and i am so glad I did!

Maegan Beishline said...

Wow! I'm a little chilly just looking at those! Great interpretations!