REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sunday Snapshot....on Tuesday

I didn't get to the Sunday Snapshot post until today (Tuesday), and I was glad to see the Linky was still open!  You know those hard decorations for birthday cakes?  Two-year-olds either don't understand 'hard' or they just don't believe you, anyway.   Kennedy had some of those on her second birthday cake.  This is the look of concentration as she tries to figure out that pretty cake decoration that just doesn't taste the way she thought it would!

What is this in my mouth?  It's not what I thought it was!



3 comments:

SouthernSass said...

I love those curls!

Lisa Gordon said...

So absolutely adorable!

Rosie Grey said...

So beautiful photos! That look is really gorgeous! I can really see there what you wrote below! :-)