REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sweet shots of sweet great-nieces....

I'm well into grandmother-age with no grandchildren in sight, but I have three grown nieces who live near, and they have a total of six daughters.  The youngest of the three nieces is Erin, single mom to Kaelin (8) and Gracie (6), who like to make cookies with me when they visit.  I'm linking to Darcy's Sweet Shot Tuesday with this post.

Kaelin is a romantic. She loves the color purple and horses of any size, shape or color. 
Gracie is a 'pistol'!  She's a mama's girl, too, with a strong mind of her own.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I love their names. Kaelyn and Gracie. I know they must have fun whenever they get to be with you : ) They are beautiful!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Gorgoeus shots and gorgeous girls! My daughers are the same ages...

Elizabeth Lyng said...

They looks so sweet - I'm sure you enjoy your time with them!

Unknown said...

:-) They sure look like they feel loved!

Merry Christmas,
Jill
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

Rosie Grey said...

Gorgeous captures, Evelyn, and so beautiful girls! Merry Christmas to you and your family!