Once again, I've managed 5 random facts/observations for Nancy's Random Five Friday.
1. I believe our country is home to a lot of "haters," which makes me sad.
2. In just 9 weeks, I'll finally have a daughter-in-law. I need to find a dress for the wedding
3. My mother, who will be 93 in August, is adamant she doesn't want the battery for her pacemaker
replaced when it needs it in a few months. "It hurt last time," she said. She is 100% dependent upon the
4. I'm still turning on my electric mattress pad at night; we're having another "chilly spell" in the weather.
5. For months, I've been planning to buy a 1TB external hard drive to protect my thousands of photos.
Planning is the extent of it, I'm ashamed to say.