It's Friday evening, but I'm joining with Nancy's Random 5 Friday meme again.
1. My husband developed a severe head cold and terrible cough two days ago. He actually missed work today--it almost takes an act of Congress for that to happen!--and he went to the doctor. It's evidently viral but he has all kinds of cough meds now. He's very cranky.
2. We had two days of high 70's temperatures this week. Yay!
3. My sister and I drove 60 miles so I could photograph flowering dogwood trees. They weren't blooming yet.
4. This week, I bought two large red planting pots for tender dahlia and ranunculus bulbs that will be planted when I'm sure night doesn't mean freezing temperatures.
5. Today was the first trip to playgrounds with Kennedy, my cowboy boot-wearing 7-year-old great-niece. She wore flip-flops but took her boots along "in case I want to run. I can't run in flip-flops."