REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Bulls

Two weeks ago, our local rodeo began its four-day run.  Photographing the rodeo events has always been enjoyable for me, but evening rodeos have become almost impossible to photograph. I know I need a better lens, but I go back and forth about buying a $1200 lens for one rodeo a year.  This was the year I wished I had invested.  So few of my action shots were in focus...in fact, nothing in the image was in focus!  Next year...












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine riding a bucking, 2400 pound animal.

Bill said...

Some really amazing shots here. I love 'em.

Unknown said...

Really great photographs, Evelyn!
My favorite?
Those cowboy boots.
What a great shot.

Wyoming Focus said...

Love your rodeo shots!! I grew up going to the Frontier Day's Rodeo in Cheyenne, Wyoming. So fun to see pictures of other rodeo's.