REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Along the Way

It's a drive I make frequently: 15 miles to the Wallowa County line and then on east and south to Wallowa Lake, with stops at Wallowa, Enterprise, and Joseph.  And then home again through the canyon shared with the Wallowa River (many refer to it as the Minam Canyon, but the Minam River joins the Wallowa  at the start of the canyon).   The photos in this post start at the southernmost point of the trip: Wallowa Lake.


     The streets of Joseph are beautiful in the fall (before the wind came); all are shades of red and orange.

    The red street trees in Joseph are my favorite, and the leaves make colorful piles in the gutters.



     A look back at the edge of the valley where I grew up.
                             Pine trees on a hill in the Wallowa Canyon.


2 comments:

Barb said...

Wow - each photo is a treasure. Thanks for taking me with you.

Bill said...

In my next life, I want to live there. Beautiful pictures, Evelyn.