Here are my 5 random facts:
1. When I visited a regional stock show yesterday, it hit me that it has been almost 60 years since I was showing sheep similar to this one in this same show. This lamb was in the shade, with a damp towel keeping him cool on the fitting stand while he waited for his owner. She was busy showing her Hereford and Angus steers. I remember!
2. Volunteering in my community has added considerable stress with deadlines to my life. I get the grant-writing, follow-up reports, and now a Chamber of Commerce newsletter to produce.
3. I love reading but haven't touched a book in two months. That doesn't stop me from buying more, though.
4. Regular exercise hasn't affected the thickness around my waist and belly that seemed to appear overnight after my 70th birthday in late December.
5. I don't really like being 70, but there's nothing I can do about it.
You can join in HERE.