REDISCOVERING MYSELF THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, March 19, 2018

That Sky!

I really don't have a series of photos for a blog post yet, but this image is one I took on our way back up the Columbia Gorge last weekend (after another trip to do some "grandbaby duty" in Hillsboro while baby's daddy/our son was in NYC for work and mama could use some back-up). The weather was "iffy" but the clouds were spectacular.  This was taken through the windshield from the passenger side of the car...wind towers on the Washington side of the Columbia River, dwarfed by that immense cloud-filled sky.


2 comments:

Bill said...

Somehow they look like a zillion crucifixes--- Perhaps I was thinking about Nero--- He's been on my mind these days. I absolutely love this picture though. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful photograph, Evelyn!